Mission: The mission of the Cambridge High School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive developmental counseling program which promotes a commitment to academic achievement, post-secondary exploration, and personal growth.
The counseling program serves as an integral piece of the overall educational experience. We encourage you to become familiar with the information on our site and the services that we offer.
- Home – important information and current announcements
- Counseling Staff – information on office staff and assignments
- College and Career Counseling – information to help students and parents make post- secondary plans
- Academic Counseling – information to help students and parents successfully navigate high school
- Prospective Students– enrollment information for new students
- Scholarships – up to date scholarship information
- College Visit Minutes – important information about specific college that visit Cambridge
- College Visits To Cambridge High School – register for college visits by clicking here
- FAQ’s – answers to commonly asked questions
The Counseling Department has grown to serve your needs. The counseling team consists of the school counselors, graduation coach, records coordinator, counseling secretary and the school social worker. We are all here to provide support and assistance.
*Counselors are assigned to students by student’s last names.
Counseling Office can be reached by calling (470) 254-7893 Fax (470) 254-7895
*A-Dn Kellen Kuglar firstname.lastname@example.org
*Do-Ja Jennifer Sidelinger email@example.com
*Je-Mr Gwen Danner firstname.lastname@example.org
*Ms-Sta Amey Rishel email@example.com
*Ste-Z Samiah Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Coach Chip Flemmer email@example.com
Counseling Secretary Denise Theriault firstname.lastname@example.org
Records Coordinator Nancy Sheridan email@example.com
School Social Worker Stephanie Schuette Schuette@fultonschools.org